Are you crazy? 你疯了吗? |
False friends are worse than bitter enemies. 明枪易躲,暗箭难防。 |
How long have you had it? 你得这病多久了? |
I want to rent a furnished house. 我想要有家具的房子。 |
It’s been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年没见你了。 |
No, I have no contact with her. 没有。我和她没有一点儿联系。 |
The blouse no longer fits me. 这件衬衣不再合我身了。 |
We are sure to defeat them. 我们一定会打败他们。 |
You are just putting on a little weight. I believe you'll get that off easily.你只是稍微胖了些.很快就会恢复的。 |
伟大的心灵常寓于矮小的身躯之中. A little body doth often harbour a great soul. |
要选择行动的一生,而不是炫耀的一生. Choose a life of action,not one of ostentation. |
伟大的思想需要起落架,也需要双翼。 Great ideas need landing gear as well as wings. |
伤其十指,不如断其一指. Injuring all of a man's ten fingers is not as effective as chopping off one. |
乐中必有苦. No pleasure without pain. |
读书越多,越感到学识不足. The more we study, the more we discover our ignorance. |
当我说我了解女人时,我的意思是我知道我并不了解她们。 When I say I know women, I mean I know that I don't know them. |
每人必须接受九年的义务教育。 Every one must receive 9 years of compulsory education. |
他很受欢迎。 It's very popular |
我妈给我寄了一个包裹。 My mother mailed me a parcel. |
attorney n. 律师 |
contemporary a. 同时代的,当代的 n. 同龄人,同时代的人 |
evolution n. 演变,进展,进化 |
hobby n. 业余爱好 |
mercenary a. 惟利是图的,为钱的;n. 雇佣兵 |
perplex vt. 困惑,迷惑 |
roam vt./vi. 漫步,漫游 |
suspense n. (新闻、决定)不确定,悬而未决 |
英国伯恩茅斯华人社区 (Bournemouth Chinese) 是在英国注册的非盈利性组织网站,注册号:SC375780
网站服务资质:英国大学和学院招生服务中心(UCAS)编号:68847 英国签证移民署(OISC)编号:F201300767
Bournemouth Chinese © 2006 - 2022. All rights reserved. 网站已经正常运行 5446 天 (已超过 15 年) 关于英国伯恩茅斯华人社区 意见反馈
本站部分信息由互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,如果侵犯了你的权益,请通知我们,我们会及时删除侵权内容。 免责申明