用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英文】孩子的愿望:希望手机从未被发明

字体:    回复
【中英文】孩子的愿望:希望手机从未被发明
86scot(2021/4/12 14:29:11)  点击:17562  回复:0  IP:111.* * *
智能手机的普及导致很多人机不离手,不管是在坐公交,过马路,还是在卫生间里,都在低头刷手机。最近美国一位老师给她的小学生们布置了一份作业,让他们谈谈希望从未被发明过的一件东西,其中四名孩子希望手机从未被发明过。这个答案让很多家长心酸。

Mobile phones are bad for us. We know because every day there is a news story telling us so, or at least it can feel like that.

手机对我们有坏处。我们很清楚这一点,因为每天都有新闻报道在讲,或者至少感觉是这样。

But no-one ever actually puts their phone down after hearing these reports, right?

但从没有哪个人在听到这些报道后真能把手机放下,是吧?

What if children told you exactly how your WhatsApping, Instagramming, emailing and news-reading makes them feel?

如果孩子们清楚地告诉你,你在手机上使用WhatsApp和Ins、收发电邮、以及看新闻时他们的感受如何呢?

"I hate my mum's phone and I wish she never had one," is what one primary school child wrote in a class assignment.

一位小学生在课堂作业中写道:“我讨厌我妈妈的手机,我希望她从没有过手机。”

American school teacher Jen Adams Beason posted the comment on Facebook, and revealed that four out of 21 of her students said they wished mobile phones had never been invented.

美国一位学校老师珍-亚当斯-比森把这段话上传到脸书上,说她的21名学生中有4名希望智能手机没有被发明出来。

Ms Beason, who lives in Louisiana, also posted a picture of the second grade (ages seven to eight) pupil's class work after she asked them to describe something they wish had never been created.

比森老师居住在路易斯安娜州,她还上传了一张二年级小学生(7-8岁)的作业照片。她让学生们描述自己希望从没被发明出的东西。

"I would say that I don't like the phone," one child wrote.

一个孩子写道:“我想说我不喜欢手机。”

"I don't like the phone because my parents are on their phone every day. A phone is sometimes a really bad habit."

“我不喜欢手机,因为我的爸妈整天都在看手机。总看手机是个坏习惯。”

The student completed the work with a drawing of a mobile phone with a cross through it and a large sad face saying "I hate it".

这个孩子还在作业本下方画了一个手机,上面打了一个叉,旁边还画了一张大大的悲伤的脸,写着“我讨厌它。”

The picture was posted last Friday and has been shared almost 170,000 times since, including by shocked parents who are stopping to think twice about their technology habits.

比森上周五把照片上传到网上,这个帖子已经被分享了近17万次,包括那些感到惊讶的家长,他们开始仔细反省自己使用科技产品的习惯。

"Wow. Out of the mouths of babes! We are all guilty!" responded one user, Tracy Jenkins.

网友特雷西-詹金斯回应说:“哇。这些都是从孩子们嘴里说出来的!我们都有愧!”

"Strong words for a second grader! Listen parents," added Sylvia Burton.

西尔维娅-伯顿补充说:“二年级的孩子能这么说太给力了。家长们快来听听。”

Another wrote, "That is so sad and convicting. Great reminder for us all to put those phones down and engage with our kids more."

还有人写道:“这让人伤心又感到罪过,给我们大家都提了个醒,放下手机,多和孩子们交流。”

Other teachers also joined the discussion to add their own experience of children's reaction to their parents' internet use.

还有一些老师也加入了讨论,补充了一些孩子们对父母上网的反应。

"We had a class discussion about Facebook and every single one of the students said their parents spend more time on Facebook than they do talking to their child. It was very eye opening for me," commented Abbey Fauntleroy.

阿贝-方特勒罗伊写道:“我们曾在课上讨论过脸书,所有学生都说他们的父母花在刷脸书上的时间比和他们交谈的时间多,这让我很吃惊。”

Some parents offered their personal experience of trying to address the problem.

一些家长分享了试图解决这个问题的个人经历。

Beau Stermer wrote that he has seen his two-year-old son reacting negatively to his use of his mobile phone: "I've noticed if he and I are playing and my phone rings for something at work, he has nothing to do with me after I get off the phone.

博-斯特默写道,他曾见过两岁的儿子反对他用手机的情景。他说:“我注意到,如果我俩在玩儿,我的手机有工作来电,我接听完后他就不想搭理我了。”

"It kills me. I have made an agreement with myself that if I am playing with him everything else can wait."

“这真让我难过。我和自己说好了,如果我正和他一起玩儿,其他事都一边儿去吧。”

However, one mum pointed out that her teenagers were just as bad, often choosing their phone over family time.

但也有位妈妈说,她的十几岁大的孩子也和大人一样爱玩儿手机,刷手机的时间远多于跟家人一起的时间。
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英文】孩子的愿望:希望手机从未被发明
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找