用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:Words of Love爱的语言

字体:    回复
Words of Love爱的语言
tinyhut(2019/3/8 11:22:39)  点击:26552  回复:0  IP:125.* * *
Words of Love爱的语言

Have you ever been at a loss of words while you were 'in the moment'? Here is a romantic thesaurus of sorts to help you along:

LOVE

admire - To regard with pleasure, wonder, and approval. To have a high opinion of; esteem or respect. Ex. I admire you.

adore - To like or love very much.

affection - A feeling or emotion of love or happiness. A tender feeling toward another. Fondness. Ex. I may not be as affectionate as I should, but know that I love you.

amore - Italian for love.

amour - A great love affair, generally a secret or illicit affair.

appreciate - To value or admire greatly. Ex. I appreciate everything you do for me.

cherish - To treat with affection and tenderness or to hold dear. Ex. I cherish our time together.

court - To try to gain the love or affections of, especially to seek to marry. Ex. He courted me for a year before proposing.

crush - The object of your desire. To like a person intensely. Ex. I've got a crush on you.

devote - To give yourself fully to another person. Ex. I have devoted myself to you for the rest of our lives.

emotion - A mental state of feeling such as love. Ex. I am full of emotion.

enchant - To attract and delight. To cast a spell over. Ex. You are enchanting.

enjoy - To receive pleasure or satisfaction. Ex. I enjoy being with you.

fairy tale - A fictitious and fanciful story that usually ends with everyone living 'happily ever after'. Ex. Our love is like a fairy tale.

fancy - Amorous or romantic attachment; love. Ex. I fancy you.

flip over - To go nuts for. To be infatuated with. Ex. I've flipped over you.

fond - Having a strong liking, inclination, or affection. Ex. I am quite fond of you.

hold dear - To hold with fondness and affection. Ex. I hold you dear to my heart.

hots for - To desire. Ex. I have the hots for you.

idolize - To regard with blind admiration or devotion. Ex. I idolize you.

inamorato - A male lover.

infatuation - A crush. An object of extravagant, short-lived passion. Ex. She is infatuated with that actor.

like - To find pleasant or attractive. To enjoy being with. Ex. I like spending my time with you.

long for - To desire greatly or for a long period of time. Ex. I long for you every night.

love - A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance. Ex. I love you.

loveable - Easily loved. Ex. You're so loveable.

lust - Intense or unrestrained sexual craving. Ex. I lust for you.

magic - Used to describe a feeling of love and passion.

passion - A powerful emotion, such as love or joy. A strong sexual desire such as lust. Ex. Our relationship is full of passion.

provocative - To provoke, excite, or stimulate. Ex. She is exciting and provacative.

puppy love - A crush or new romance between young people.

rapture - An expression of ecstatic feeling.

spark - An attraction. A feeling of potential. Ex. When we first met, there was an undeniable spark.

sugar baby - An affectionate term.

treasure - To keep or regard as precious. One considered especially precious or valuable. Ex. You are my treasure.

true love - One's beloved or sweetheart. Ex. You are my one true love.

worship - To regard with ardent or adoring esteem or devotion. Ex. I worship you.

yearning - To have a strong desire for. Ex. I yearn for you.

zeal - A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).

ROMANCE/RELATIONSHIP

affair - A romantic or sexual relationship between two people. Ex. Our relationship is a great love affair.

courtship - Dating. The act of a man seeking affection from a woman, usually resulting in marriage. Ex. Our courtship was intense and full of passion.

excitement - To arouse strong feeling in. Ex. You excite me.

exotic - Exciting, different. From another part of the world. Ex. She's intriguing and exoitc.

fantasy - A fictitious, exciting, creative idea. Ex. You came from my fantasy.

fling - An affair or short relationship. Ex. Our relationship started with a brief fling.

flirtation - Playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest. Ex. She's such a flirt.

hanky-panky - Illicit sexual activity. Ex. Let's have some hanky-panky.

intrigue - A clandestine love affair. To arrouse curiousity. Ex. I am intrigued by you.

love story - A story dealing with love. Ex. Our relationship is a true love story.

relationship - A romantic or sexual connection between two people.

rendezvous - A meeting at a prearranged time and place. Ex. Let's have a mid-afternoon rendezvous.

romance - A love affair. An attachment or involvement between two people.

SEXY/INTIMACY

arousing - To stimulate sexual desire in. Ex. You arouse me.

erotic - Tending to arouse sexual desire.

gorgeous - Extremely beautiful; having great beauty.

kissable - Open to affection. Easily to kiss, or touch lightly or gently with the lips. Ex. You are very kissable.

luscious - Having strong sensual or sexual appeal; seductive. Ex. I was attracted to her sensuality and luciousness.

racy - Suggestive of sexual impropriety. Ex. Her lingerie is racy.

risqué - Suggestive of sexual impropriety. Ex. She's racy and risqué.

seductive - Tending to seduce; alluring. Ex. He has a seductive voice.

sensual - Suggesting sexuality; voluptuous. Ex. Light the candles for a sensual evening.

sensuous - Enjoys the pleasures of sensation. Ex. She is sensuous in bed.

spicy - Slightly scandalous; risqué. Ex. Our relationship is hot and spicy.

steamy - Hot, erotic. Ex. You are very steamy in the bedroom.

suave - Smoothly agreeable and courteous. Ex. He has a slick and suave personality.

suggestive - Tending to suggest, sexual. Ex. She exhibits suggestive sexual signs.

EMBRACE

caress - A gentle touch or gesture. Ex. I caressed her sweet face.

draw close - To pull in or closer. Ex. I drew her close, then lightly brushed her lips.

embrace - To clasp or hold close with the arms, usually as an expression of affection. Such as a hug. Ex. It was an embrace that I didn't want to end.

feel - To touch; emotion. Ex. I felt her body close to mine.

fondle - To handle, stroke, or caress lovingly. Ex. He fondled her as they kissed.

hold - To keep close with arms around the person. Ex. I'll always hold you close to my heart.

hug - An embrace. Ex. I give him a hug and a kiss when we say hello and goodbye.

kiss - To touch lightly or gently on the lips. Ex. A gentle kiss says 'I love you'.

lick - An erotic movement of the tongue. Ex. He's sensuous with a lick and a suckle.

make love - To engage in sexual intercourse. Ex. We made love next to the open window, by the light of the full moon.

stroke - To rub lightly or caress. Ex. He gently stroked her hair as they kissed.

tender - Soft, vulnerable, delicate. Ex. His tender kisses are soft and sensuous.

woo - To date or court a woman. Ex. He brought me flowers and chocolates when he was trying to woo me.

LOVER

angel - A kind and lovable person. Ex. You are my angel.

baby - An endearing pet name for a spouse or mate.

beau - Boyfriend. Ex. He's my beau!

beloved - Dearly loved. Ex. She is beloved by everyone, especially me.

boyfriend - A favored male companion or sweetheart. Ex. This is my boyfriend, Joe.

darling - An affectionate word for a dearly belved person. Ex. You are my darling.

dear - Loved and cherished. Ex. You are a dear. I hold you near and dear.

flame - A sweetheart. Ex. You are my eternal flame.

girlfriend - A favored female companion or sweetheart. Ex. This is my boyfriend, Jane.

honey - Sweetheart; dear. A common pet name or term used as a form of endearment. Ex. I love you, honey.

inamorata - A female lover.

love birds - Two people in love.

lovely - Nice, having beauty, or enjoyable.

lover - A couple in love with one another; a sexual partner. Ex. You are my friend and my lover.

my love - A term to describe one's spouse or mate.

pet name - A nickname for your spouse or mate, such as honey, baby, or sweetheart.

romeo - A romantic man devoted to lovemaking and the pursuit of love. Ex. Every girl wants to be Juliet and is searching for her Romeo.

sugar - Slang for kissing or used to describe how sweet an indivdual may be. Ex. Give me some sugar.

sweetheart - One who is loved. A term of endearment. Ex. I love you, sweetheart.

sweetie - A term of affection or endearment. Ex. I love you, sweetie.

valentine - A sentimental card or gift sent on Valentine's game. An affectionate term for your sweetheart, especially on Valentine's day.

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:Words of Love爱的语言
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找